Friday, April 8, 2011

Science Stuff

I'm going to have to send this script to a few people who know science better than I do. Even though I've been doing a lot of my own research, I'm worried that some things still won't make much sense.

Instead of creating another post for this comment, I'll just add it to this one. My minor characters need a lot of work (in addition to everything else). Nikki, Jenn, Ardon, and especially Sadie don't have enough to their characters. Jenn may be okay for now, and Nikki isn't that crucial of a character to the story, but Ardon needs more than just sitting around in the lab all day and Sadie needs more than just being there for the ride. These characters have a lot of potential, but right now their plot pushes. For the first draft, I was focusing more so on developing Wendy and Corryn's relationship, which I think I did pretty well. And now it's time to dig deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment