Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Week Off...

Stepping back from my senior project for the week, I'm putting all of my efforts into getting ready to shoot the teaser for a pilot I wrote, "You Could Be Me." The pilot revolves around the life of psychologist Anna Brown, who suffers from chronic bad luck. If a meteor hit the planet, Anna would be the target. She has no control over her own life, so she writes a self-help book titled You Could Be Me to give others hope that even though their lives might be bad, they aren't and will never be as bad as Anna's. Since I'm graduating in June, there won't be enough time to shoot all of it, so the first 4 or 5 minutes will have to do.

I have my film crew, most of my actors (auditions will be in two weeks), waiting on locations, and I'm directing and co-producing along side my amazing boyfriend who was able to make all of this possible. Very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment