Monday, January 31, 2011

Even More Changes

I love talking to people about idea. It's so much nicer than debating with myself.

After a discussion with my dad, aka Arthur C. Clark (you'd get the reference if you read an earlier post of mine), I think I answered the big question...how the hell would an experiment like this work? The answer, as my dad pointed out (I didn't even recognize it), is that humans learn and remember information much easier when they are children, which is why learning a language is much easier at an early age rather an adult attempting to learn a language. It also came to my attention that genetics are involved in an experiment like this. The trick is to make information instinct.

Here's another interesting thing. What if Corryn HAD to transfer this information because she's already dying? Corryn has no other choice but to do the experiment on her own daughter (she hasn't gotten clearance yet to do it on anything else but lab rats). After Wendy is born, she's about four years old, Corryn does the experiment. A year later, Corryn dies. Nikki raises Wendy and Wendy starts showing genius signs at five years old. At age 7, she's ready for college.

And now I'm finally ready to start writing.

1 comment:

  1. Remember as you research, you're actually trying to do the experiment. Reality only goes so far.

    ReplyDelete